Back Flushable Filter System PURE flow
The painting filters series PURE flow are suitable for all kinds of painting lines.
The filters can be used with hand paint guns or complex painting lines with robot systems.
The filter housing is made of stainless steel and therefore durable.
The longlife stainless steel filter inserts are extremly durable even if applied by continuously running painting systems.
Available mesh sizes: 8 micron up to 250 micron (016-0/017-0)
This intelligent, durable and maintenance-free back flushable (washable) filtersystem was developed as an answer to requirements of our automotive industrie customers.
PURE flow - Quality "Made in Germany"
PURE flow SVL 014-0014-0 für Ringleitungen
PURE flow SVL 016-0PURE flow SVL 016-0 für airless Lackierungen
PURE flow AS micro 018-0PURE flow AS micro 0-180 für Roboternahen Einsatz
PURE flow RS 017-0PURE flow RS 017-0 Der Allrounder
The advantages of our PURE flow filter system are:
- completely detachable
- short flushing times due to its undercut-free design
- back flushable (depends on model)
- material pressure up to 500 bars (depends on model)
- Different mesh sizes from 8 to 400 Micron available (depends on model)
- Very easy to clean
- variable connections with its adaptive design
- marked flow direction
- holder made of aluminium
- can be used for solvent and water-based paints and other liquids